NAEM conferences and workshops are peer-led events that cover all aspects of EHS and sustainability management. Benchmark your program with some of the world’s leading companies while expanding your network through the largest professional community of EHS and sustainability decision-makers.
2014 EHS Management Forum
Oct. 22-24, 2014
500 E. Fourth Street
Austin, TX 78701
Ph: (512) 482-8000
Reserve your room today!
NAEM Discount Rate: $242/night
Join your peers in Texas this October for the largest annual gathering of corporate environment, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability leaders! For more than 20 years, NAEM's annual conference has been the premiere event dedicated to best practice-sharing for those developing and integrating strategic environmental programs within companies. The agenda is developed and presented by a committee of peers, whose input ensures that the topics are always timely and relevant.
The sessions cover issues such as: setting goals, creating a culture of safety, environmental compliance tools, greenhouse gas management, climate risk assessments, regulatory updates, water conservation, life cycle analysis, stakeholder engagement and external reporting. No matter the topic, though, you're guaranteed to walk away with tangible ideas you can immediately use to improve your own programs.
Here's what some of the past attendees have to say:
- "The Forum is one of the most unique events of its kind, primarily because of the attendance...NAEM attracts managers, directors and vice presidents of environmental health and safety and sustainability. And it's really an organization for them and by them, so the presentation quality is very high because you're hearing from your peers."
- Chris Milici, Director of Global EHS & Security; John Crane
- "I usually walk away from the Forum with a set of tools that I can take back and put to work in my company"
- Jim Spahr, U.S. EHS Manager; Hexcel Corp.
- "I've been to conference where if you come and you don't know anybody or even if you come with your team, it can sometimes be hard to get into the group, but it's definitely not been like that [at the Forum]. People have been very open to talk with me and talk with my team about everything."
- Fawn Bergen, Global Environmental Program Leader; AMCOL International Corp.
- "One of the really nice things about NAEM is that you gain a network of people you can ask one of those unusual questions that come up. [The answer to] that thing that you hadn't experience before are only a phone call away"
- Alan Leibowitz, Corporate Director, Environment, Safety, Health & Security; Excelis Inc
||After Sept. 12, 2014
|Non-Member (EHS/S Manager)
Want to learn more?