NAEM has launched the latest stage of our on-going benchmarking research into how companies staff their EHS and sustainability function. This survey, and the report that will follow, looks at the skills, knowledge areas, attributes and salaries of EHS&S professionals at different levels of an organization. It also identifies core responsibilities for professionals by job title, and the average salaries based on years of experience.
Key Competencies for the EHS and Sustainability Profession
Order your copy today!
Download a free copy of the Executive Summary to learn more about the skills and knowledge areas EHS professionals bring to their work
Place your order for the full report.
The report will help you answer the following questions:
- Which skills and knowledge areas do EHS&S professionals have at each level of an organization?
- Which skills seem to be more prevalent for professionals with different focus areas?
- How do the areas of responsibilities for various professionals correlate with the skills they use in their work?
- What is the average salary for an EHS specialist? An EHS Manager? An EHS Director?
- What are the leadership attributes that EHS&S managers need to be successful?
- What responsibilities fall within the different positions of the EHS&S function?
View this webinar recording for free.
Report Pricing Levels
Purchase the Benchmarking Bundle of this report + EHS & Sustainability Staffing and Structure and save $200 or more - NAEM members save $660!
Please contact us at (202) 986-6616 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about ordering.
|NAEM Members (20% off)
|Survey Participants (40% off)