The Atlanta Chapters is NAEM’s local networking group for EHS and sustainability leaders in the Atlanta, Georgia area. To stay current with regulatory issues, share information with peers and learn valuable professional skills, register for an upcoming event today!
Highlighting Current Regulatory Challenges and Compliance Initiatives
Tuesday February 23, 2016
12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (ET)
Join the premier association for EHS managers (NAEM) Atlanta Chapter, for a complimentary lunch and learn on Environmental Health Safety and Sustainability best practices.
Share with industry peers and explore how local leaders are managing the pressing regulatory and environmental compliance challenges. Don’t miss this great opportunity to network and be part of a growing organization.
- Regulatory update and challenges
- Proactive compliance management
- Management systems and data
- Best Practices and lessons learned
- Pressing issues and solutions
- Jim Bath, Director, Global Environmental Team, Kimberly Clark Corp.
- Michael Morgan, Group Environmental Manager, BBA Aviation plc
- Asif Ansari, Manager of Environmental Compliance and Risk, United States Postal Service