The Upper Midwest Chapter is NAEM’s local networking group for EHS and sustainability leaders in the Minneapolis area. To stay current with regulatory issues, share information with peers and learn valuable professional skills, register for an upcoming event today!
Management of Change
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (CDT)
The NAEM Upper Midwest Chapter cordially invites you to the spring chapter meeting at Target’s Northern Campus. This meeting will have a panel discussion on Management of Change including Process Safety Management, Risk Management Program, Capital Projects, and Product Development.
- Do you have a PSM or RMP site?
- Do you have a MOC process for New Building/Facilities?
- Do you use MOC for capital projects?
- Do you use MOC for product development?
- Do you use MOC for organizational change?
The meeting will be followed by an optional networking lunch to allow continued discussion and networking with your peers. Come to learn and more importantly share what works well for your organization!