The New England Chapter is NAEM’s local for EHS and sustainability leaders in the Boston area. To stay current with regulatory issues, share information with peers and learn valuable professional skills, register for an upcoming event today!
Bringing the EHS Management Forum back to New England!
Wednesday Dec. 14, 2011
Location: Alcatel-Lucent Boston
Raffle: Bring a new colleague and get entered into a raffle to win a $100 AMEX gift card!
Download the Agenda (PDF)
Couldn't make it to this year's NAEM Forum? Did you attend, but want to learn more about the sessions you missed?
The New England NAEM Local Networking Group is bringing the Forum to you! Please join us for a snapshot of the panel sessions, presentations from some of the Forum speakers, and plenty of time for Q&A discussion.
We want to see some NEW faces! New attendees to New England Chapter events will be entered into a raffle for a $100 AMEX gift card (two prizes are available). Been to a chapter event before? Refer a new attendee and we'll enter you into the raffle as well!
- Loren Bowe, Global Director, EHS; Smiths Group
- Stephen Greene, Principal; Howland Greene Consultants LLC
- Johanna Jobin, Sustainability Programs Manager; EMD Millipore
- Chris Milici, Director, Global EHS & Security; John Crane Inc.
- David Newman, Head of EHS and Sustainability; EMD Millipore
- Frank Marino, Corporate EHS Manager; Raytheon Co.
- Rich Goode, Director of Sustainability; Alcatel-Lucent
Please contact Johanna Jobin, NAEM's New England Chapter President at firstname.lastname@example.org or Anne Venneta Richard at email@example.com