The New England Chapter is NAEM’s local for EHS and sustainability leaders in the Boston area. To stay current with regulatory issues, share information with peers and learn valuable professional skills, register for an upcoming event today!
New England Chapter Regulatory Event
Thursday, March 21, 2013
8 - 11:30 a.m.
- Clem Foye and Ardis Vaughan; Pentair Ltd.
- Johanna Jobin, Director of Corporate Responsibility; EMD Millipore
- Rick Reibstein, Manager, Outreach and Policy; Office of Technical Assistance and Technology, Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs for the State of Massachussetts
- Gary Moran, Deputy Commissioner for Operations; MassDEP
"Tips and Tools for Compliance Management" Panel Discussion and Q&A, featuring:
- Ardis Vaughan, EHS Director; Pentair
- Chris Milici, Director, EHS & Security; John Crane Inc.
- Anthony Campana, EHS Manager; EMD Millipore Corp.
- Frank Marino, Corporate EHS Manager; Raytheon Co.
Thanks to our host Pentair:
Please contact Johanna Jobin, NAEM's New England Chapter President at email@example.com.