The Upper Midwest Chapter is NAEM’s local networking group for EHS and sustainability leaders in the Minneapolis area. To stay current with regulatory issues, share information with peers and learn valuable professional skills, register for an upcoming event today!
Mergers & Acquisitions – Due Diligence & Integration
Thursday September 22, 2016
8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (CDT)
Cost: Members $35, Non-Members $45, Optional Lunch $10
Location: General Mills Inc. - One General Mills Blvd., Golden Valley, MN 55426 (Google Maps)
The NAEM Upper Midwest Chapter cordially invites you to the fall chapter meeting at General Mills. This meeting will have a panel discussion on due diligence including Phase I/II, data rooms, compliance reviews, asbestos surveys and working with attorneys. In addition, we will discuss best practices to address integration challenges such as culture, budgets, systems/tools, corporate standards, and sustainability.
- Is a Phase 1 enough? How do you know when to stop the due diligence?
- You have 800 documents to review in the next two weeks, how do you get it done?
- Balancing acquisition risk with desires of the business – is there a middle ground?
- What is the goal of due diligence vs integration?
- Post-acquisition: How do we integrate company cultures? What about EHS/sustainability metrics?
The meeting will be followed by an optional networking lunch to allow continued discussion and networking with your peers. Come to learn and more importantly share what works well for your organization!
Coffee and Networking
- Keith Knoke, Senior Consultant; Antea Group
- Larry Deeney, Senior Technical Leader - Global Environment; General Mills Inc.
- Justin Pettinelli, Environmental Engineering Specialist; 3M Co.
|12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
||Optional Networking Lunch
Thanks to our host, General Mills Inc.
If you have any questions, please contact Marc Juaire at MarcJuaire@LibertyDiversified.com.