Washington, DC, June 5, 2013 - Environment, health and safety (EHS) leaders from across industries will present their expertise in global regulatory compliance at NAEM's 2013 EHS Compliance Excellence conference on July 17-18 at General Mills Inc.'s headquarters in Minneapolis.
The annual conference is expected to draw more than 100 attendees for peer-to-peer discussions about emerging regulations, prioritizing EHS risks and auditing global management systems for EHS compliance. In addition to the case study presentations, the event will also include interactive benchmarking sessions and a set of breakout discussions on common management challenges.
"The leaders we selected for this conference represent a diverse cross section of industries and operational challenges," said Mike Mahanna, Program Director for NAEM. "And because they are 'in-house' leaders, they understand what is important to those who face these issues every day."
The speakers will include:
- Tom Hawkinson, Manager, Environment, Health and Safety; The Toro Co.
- Frank A. Marino, Corporate EHS Manager; Raytheon Co.
- Larry Deeney, Senior Technical Leader – Global Environment; General Mills Inc.
- Zhaleh Naghibzadeh, Senior Manager - HSE Programs and Processes; PepsiCo - North America Beverages
- Leo Raudys, Senior Director, Environmental Sustainability; Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Kara L. Udarbe, HSE Manager; PepsiCo - North America Beverages
- Don Bezek Jr., Global EHS Manager; Donaldson Co. Inc.
- Patrick Smith, Senior Environmental Engineer; Donaldson Co. Inc.
- Majo Thurman, Director, Environment, Health & Safety; Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Paul C. Beatley, Director; ENHESA Inc.
- Paul Narog, Manager, Environmental Operations; 3M Co.(invited)
- Dunny Toy, Global EHS Manager; Minerals Technologies (invited)
To read session descriptions or to register, please visit the event website http://ehscompliance.naem.org/agenda.php.