Latest News - August 2013 - NAEM Announces Full Forum Program
Washington, DC, Aug. 9, 2013 - Today the National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) announced the full list of speakers for the 2013 EHS Management Forum, taking place on Oct. 23-25 in Montreal. Now in its 21st year, the Forum is the largest annual conference for corporate environment, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability leaders.
The program, which was developed by a committee of NAEM members, features keynote presentations by: John Englander, author of "High Tide on Main Street: Rising Sea Level and the Coming Coastal Crisis"; Andy Savitz, best-selling author of "Talent, Transformation and the Triple Bottom Line"; Bruno Sarda, Director Global Sustainability Operations; Dell Inc. and Chris Lambe, Director of Social Responsibility; The Mosaic Co. and Executive Director; The Mosaic Co. Foundation.
The agenda also includes 24 peer-led interactive sessions, presented by more than 70 speakers from more than 60 companies.
NAEM Deputy Director Virginia Hoekenga said the Forum's unique peer-to-peer approach showcases how leaders from across industries are translating inspirational concepts into innovative programs that drive business value.
“If you want to understand how companies are managing environmental risks and creating brand value through sustainability, this is the place to be,” she said.
The thought leaders and experts on this year's agenda include:
- Richard Ammendola, Senior Principal Value & Sustainable Innovation; WM Wrigley Jr. Co.
- William Archer, Director Global Sustainability; SC Johnson & Son Inc.
- Stephanie Bertels, Assistant Professor, Beedie School of Business; Simon Fraser University
- Geoff Boraston, Vice President Environmental Affairs; Granite Construction
- Ann Condon, Director, Resource & Environmental Strategies; General Electric Co.
- Rob Currie, Director Environment, Health & Safety; Baxter Healthcare Corp.
- Gretchen Digby, Director, Global Education Initiatives, Center for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability; Ingersoll Rand Co.
- Stephen Donofrio, Managing Director; CDP North America
- Deb Geyer, Vice President, Environment Health and Safety; Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- James Gray-Donald, Vice President Sustainability; Bentall Kennedy
- Kent Hart, HSER, Director, Due Diligence & Environmental Management; Honeywell International Inc.
- Mark Hause, Corporate Environmental Manager; DuPont
- Johanna Jobin, Director of Corporate Responsibility; EMD Millipore Corp.
- Greg Koch, Director of Water Stewardship; The Coca Cola Co.
- Judi Kovacs, Vice President EHS & Corporate Supplier Social Responsibility Programs; NBC Universal
- Joanne Howard, Energy Climate Strategy Manager; Deere & Co.
- Frank Marino, Corporate EHS Manager; Raytheon Co.
- Rob Meyers, Environmental Sustainability Director; PepsiCo
- Sandy Nessing, Managing Director, Sustainability & ESH Strategy & Design; American Electric Power Co. Inc.
- Normand Pellerin, Assistant Vice President, Environment & Sustainability; Canadian National Railway Co.
- Scott Stallard, Senior Manager, Environmental Sustainability; Lockheed Martin Corp.
For more information about the Forum or to register, please visit http://ehsforum.naem.org/index.php.
NAEM continues to seek new ways to add value to your membership through new conferences, new benefits and now, a new staff member! Fresh off the heels of her MBA in Sustainability Caitlin Wilson has recently joined the NAEM programs team to help us bring some innovative ideas to you in 2017. Learn a little more about what motivates her below!
The National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) has released a new report that identifies the key strategies companies can use to optimize their selection of environmental, health and safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) software tools, the association announced today.