Washington, DC, Feb. 4, 2015 - Today NAEM announced its full calendar of upcoming events and webinars for 2015. As a professional association, NAEM's events feature peer-led case studies and benchmarking presentations by corporate in-house EHS and sustainability leaders.
Program Director Mike Mahanna said the conferences planned for the coming year cover the full range of professional challenges for NAEM members, including: information management systems, foundational compliance, environmental management systems, resource management and external sustainability reporting.
"The scope of responsibilities for EHS and Sustainability leaders is more expansive than ever before," he said. "Our conference agendas are carefully designed to target the emerging needs of our members, no matter the maturity of their programs."
NAEM's monthly webinar series, a cost-free benefit for individual and corporate members of the association, will provide detailed peer case studies and expert advice on a range of emerging issues for 2015, Mr. Mahanna said.
The NAEM calendar of events for 2015 will include:
- February 12: Presentation of Research Findings from NAEM's Skills and Competencies Benchmark (webinar)
- February 24-25: EHS & Sustainability Software Conference; Tampa, Fla.
- March 12: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Review of EPA's 2014 National Enforcement Initiatives (webinar)
- March 26: Presentation of Research Findings from NAEM's EHS & Sustainability Software Benchmark (webinar)
- April 14-16: Women's EHS & Sustainability Leadership Roundtable; San Antonio,Texas
- April 23: Climate Adaptation and Resilience (webinar)
- May 5: Environmental Management Systems: You can get There from Here (webinar)
- May 20-21: 2015 Compliance Excellence Conference; Atlanta, Ga.
- June 4: Transforming EHS Information Management (webinar)
- June 16: Zero Waste to Landfill: A Practical Approach to Recycling (webinar)
- July 8: Conflict Minerals: Finding Smelter Sources (webinar)
- August 4-5: 2015 Sustainability Conference; Minneapolis, Minn.
- August 27: Managing Supply Chain Risks through Product Stewardship (webinar)
- September 22: The New ISO 14001 Guidelines for 2015: Key Changes and Implications for Business (webinar)
- October 14-16: 2015 EHS Management Forum; Charlotte, NC
- November 17: Tackling Sustainability Holistically: A Global Manufacturer's Perspective (webinar)
- December 3: Best of Forum (webinar)
- December 17: Best of Forum (webinar)
For more information or to register, please visit www.naem.org. If you'd like to contribute to one of NAEM's upcoming conference, please contact Mike Mahanna at firstname.lastname@example.org.