NAEM Conference - 2016 - Corporate Sustainability Management Conference
Thanks for attending NAEM's 2016 Corporate Sustainability Management Conference.
Below, you will find the presentation slides from the conference. Please check back as we add more slides.
To download the presentations, right-click the link and save to your desktop. These presentations are in Adobe's PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader, please download it.
2016 Corporate Sustainability Management Conference
August 2-3, 2016
InterContinental Milwaukee; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Opening Keynote - Driving Sustainability Value Beyond the Gates
- Tom Easterday, Executive Vice President, Secretary & CLO; Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc.
- Kelly Semrau, Senior Vice President Global Corporate Affairs, Communication and Sustainability; S.C. Johnson & Son Inc. (slides not available)
Sharpening your Sustainability Strategy
- Balaji Jayaseelan, Senior Manager, Global Environment and Sustainability; Newell Brands Inc.
- Paul Campbell, Director, Sustainability/Green Leadership; Sears Holdings Corp.
NAEM Benchmark Discussion - Supply Chain Sustainability
- Taylor Gelsinger, Research Analyst; NAEM
- Rick Love, Manager, Environmental Sustainability; United Technologies Corp.
- Matt Kovatch, Senior Manager - Environment, Health & Safety Governance; AbbVie Inc.
Sustainability Reporting Trends and Strategies
- Anisha Ladha, Senior Environmental Engineer; Intel Corp.
- Paul Holdredge, Manager, Resource Strategies; General Electric Co.
Advancing Water Stewardship
- Carter Hanson, Senior Manager Environmental Affairs & Sustainability; Smithfield Foods Inc.
- Matt Howard, Director of Alliance for Water Stewardship - North America; The Water Council
- Audrey Templeton, Environmental Engineer; MillerCoors LLC
Special Presentation: Great Lakes and Milwaukee Sustainability Initiatives
- Ann P. Kalayil, Great Lakes Regional Administrator; United States General Services Administration
- Erick Shambarger, Sustainability Director, Environmental Collaboration Office; City of Milwaukee
Making Sustainability Goals Relevant For All Employees
- Dennis Wilson, Director, Product Stewardship & Sustainability; Saint-Gobain SA
- Marco Ugarte, Sustainability Manager; MillerCoors (slides not available)
GRI's transition to a Standard
- Alyson Genovese, Head of Corporate & Stakeholder Relations, USA & Canada; GRI
Harnessing the Power Of Data To Track And Analyze Sustainability
Today NAEM announced its 2017 conference calendar, focused on the latest management challenges and emerging practices for environment, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability leaders. "Because the EHS&S field continues to evolve along with the spectrum of risks it manages, NAEM's 2017 calendar was developed to be timely and relevant to the needs of those leading these programs within companies," said Executive Director Carol Singer Neuvelt.
When NAEM joins the Greenway Foundation for a cleanup along the South Fork of the Platte River in downtown Denver later this month, its efforts will be powered by environmental, safety and sustainability leaders from companies such as Toyota Motor North America Inc., Procter & Gamble Co., Lockheed Martin Corp., Bose Corp. and The WhiteWave Foods Co.