NAEM Conference - 2016 - Corporate Sustainability Management Conference
Thanks for attending NAEM's 2016 Corporate Sustainability Management Conference.
Below, you will find the presentation slides from the conference. Please check back as we add more slides.
To download the presentations, right-click the link and save to your desktop. These presentations are in Adobe's PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader, please download it.
2016 Corporate Sustainability Management Conference
August 2-3, 2016
InterContinental Milwaukee; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Opening Keynote - Driving Sustainability Value Beyond the Gates
- Tom Easterday, Executive Vice President, Secretary & CLO; Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc.
- Kelly Semrau, Senior Vice President Global Corporate Affairs, Communication and Sustainability; S.C. Johnson & Son Inc. (slides not available)
Sharpening your Sustainability Strategy
- Balaji Jayaseelan, Senior Manager, Global Environment and Sustainability; Newell Brands Inc.
- Paul Campbell, Director, Sustainability/Green Leadership; Sears Holdings Corp.
NAEM Benchmark Discussion - Supply Chain Sustainability
- Taylor Gelsinger, Research Analyst; NAEM
- Rick Love, Manager, Environmental Sustainability; United Technologies Corp.
- Matt Kovatch, Senior Manager - Environment, Health & Safety Governance; AbbVie Inc.
Sustainability Reporting Trends and Strategies
- Anisha Ladha, Senior Environmental Engineer; Intel Corp.
- Paul Holdredge, Manager, Resource Strategies; General Electric Co.
Advancing Water Stewardship
- Carter Hanson, Senior Manager Environmental Affairs & Sustainability; Smithfield Foods Inc.
- Matt Howard, Director of Alliance for Water Stewardship - North America; The Water Council
- Audrey Templeton, Environmental Engineer; MillerCoors LLC
Special Presentation: Great Lakes and Milwaukee Sustainability Initiatives
- Ann P. Kalayil, Great Lakes Regional Administrator; United States General Services Administration
- Erick Shambarger, Sustainability Director, Environmental Collaboration Office; City of Milwaukee
Making Sustainability Goals Relevant For All Employees
- Dennis Wilson, Director, Product Stewardship & Sustainability; Saint-Gobain SA
- Marco Ugarte, Sustainability Manager; MillerCoors (slides not available)
GRI's transition to a Standard
- Alyson Genovese, Head of Corporate & Stakeholder Relations, USA & Canada; GRI
Harnessing the Power Of Data To Track And Analyze Sustainability
NAEM's 2017 EHS&S Software Buyers Guide report reveals that 'Working to provide Greater External Transparency' is among the top reasons why companies are shopping for commercial software to track environment, health and safety and sustainability performance. The expectation for external transparency about environment, health and safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) performance is driving more companies to the commercial software market, according to a research report released today by the National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM).
Today the National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) published its first report from the EHS & Sustainability Software Ratings Project, a new research initiative to evaluate user satisfaction with commercial software systems.