NAEM is excited to establish a permanent presence in Northern California. To stay current with regulatory issues, share information with peers and learn valuable professional skills, register for an upcoming event today!
Maintaining an EHS Program with Shrinking Resources
Nov. 10, 2009
The inaugural meeting for NAEM's NorCal Chapter was hosted by Tyco Thermal Controls on November 10th, 2009.
Here are the presentations
What EHS departments are doing to handle the current business climate?
- Jonathan Bauer, Corporate Environmental Manager, Hewlett Packard Corporation
- Lawrence Gibbs, Associate Vice Provost for EH&S, Stanford University
- Bruce Klafter, Senior Director, Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, Applied Materials
- Roberto Piccioni, Instructor, Green MBA Program, Dominican University
- Mark Burriss, Global EHS Director, Tyco Thermal Controls
California Regulatory Update