See how your company’s EHS and sustainability goals, metrics and programs compare to your peers with NAEM’s 2014 Leading-Edge Metrics and Programs research. This research documents how companies set their goals, which targets they have for key resource management areas and the average payback periods required for each. It also provides a series of charts that allow you to benchmark your goals and programs.
Download the Executive Summary now!
To benchmark your program, download the full survey report. You must be logged in as a NAEM member to download the full presentation of results that answer the questions:
- How do companies set their targets?
- Which metrics and goals are most common overall?
- For each category of metrics, what seem to be the leading-edge metrics?
- How are companies funding their goals?
- What is the average payback period for projects?
To learn more about NAEM’s research program, please contact us at (202) 986-6616.
Please contact Elizabeth Ryan, Manager of Interactive Media and Communications, at Elizabeth@naem.org or (202) 986-6616 x109.