NAEM’s Career Profiles and Skills for Success report is part of NAEM’s ongoing initiative to benchmark the roles, responsibilities and skills required for EHS and sustainability professionals today.
Career Profiles and Skills for Success
The “Career Profiles” report builds on the 2012 report on organizational design and staffing, as well as insights from the 2015 report on skills and knowledge areas. This report draws from both quantitative results from NAEM's recent survey of more than 350 in-house EHS and sustainability professionals as well as interviews with leaders at all levels about how they use their skills and knowledge in their work. It also introduces new survey findings on behaviors, attributes and the factors that professionals credit for their effectiveness, and includes detailed snapshots of professionals at each level of their career.
Download the Executive Summary
View this webinar recording for free.
This report series is designed for:
- Corporate EHS and Sustainability leaders
- Hiring leaders/HR professionals
- External influencers
- Academic/training leaders
The report can help inform decisions on:
- Hiring/EHS team development
- Defining job responsibilities
- Knowing who/when to promote
- Salary of new employees and pay increases
The report includes:
- Analysis of job titles, years of experience and level
- Educational background
- Top responsibilities by years of experience, level and job title
- Most important skills, knowledge areas and attributes
- Salaries by years of experience, level and job title
- Detailed descriptions of each job level using direct quotes from qualitative interviews
Order the Full Report
Order Individual Career Profiles
Report Pricing Levels
||Pricing for Full Report
||Pricing for Individual Profiles
||$920 (20% off)
||$690 (40% off)
Buy 1 Individual Career Profile and get a 2nd for $50 off! Please email email@example.com if you would like to purchase 2 individual Career Profile reports.
Bundle and Save!
Please contact us at (202) 986-6616 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about ordering.