NAEM Web Seminars are an easy and cost-effective way to share a learning experience with your colleagues. With one registration you can gather your entire EHS team around a computer or projector screen to collectively participate and brainstorm ideas.
Key Takeaways from NAEM's Energy-Water Nexus report
Thursday July 10, 2014
Download this webinar recording for free thanks to the support of our sponsors, MWH Global Inc. and ProcessMAP Corp.!
NAEM’s “The Energy-Water Nexus” report examines the entwined relationship between energy and water from a business perspective. Drawing from expert interviews and corporate case studies, the report describes the impacts that water scarcity could have on business continuity and identifies strategies that companies can use to prepare. It is available for download to the public thanks to the generous support of our sponsors.
In this webinar, you will find answers to the following questions:
- How are energy and water connected?
- How could a scarcity of either energy or water affect business continuity?
- What are some of the looming challenges that are entwined with these issues?
- What can businesses do to prepare?
- Mike Hightower, Water for Energy Project Lead; Sandia National Laboratories
- Roberta Barbieri, Global Environmental Sustainability Manager; Diageo plc
This webinar and report is presented with special support from: