NAEM Web Seminars are an easy and cost-effective way to share a learning experience with your colleagues. With one registration you can gather your entire EHS team around a computer or projector screen to collectively participate and brainstorm ideas.
Key Competencies for the EHS and Sustainability Profession
Thursday Feb. 12, 2015
1:00 -2:00 p.m.
Download the webinar for free today!
NAEM has just published the latest stage of our on-going benchmarking research into how companies staff their EHS and sustainability function. This report looks at the skills, knowledge areas, attributes and salaries of EHS&S professionals at different levels of an organization. It will also identify core responsibilities for professionals by job title, and the average salaries based on years of experience.
Attending the webinar will give you an overview of the report's insights, including:
- Which skills and knowledge areas do EHS&S professionals have at each level of an organization?
- Which skills seem to be more prevalent for professionals with different focus areas?
- How do the areas of responsibilities for various professionals correlate with the skills they use in their work?
- What is the average salary for an EHS specialist? An EHS Manager? An EHS Director?
- What are the leadership attributes that EHS&S managers need to be successful?
- What responsibilities fall within the different positions of the EHS&S function?
- Elizabeth Ryan, Communications Director; NAEM
- Taylor Gelsinger, Research Analyst; NAEM