Five Reasons Not to Miss NAEM’s OpEx Conference
- It is designed by EHS managers like you. This is not just any other EHS management conference. The peer committee who put the agenda together understands the challenges you face and developed sessions to answer your questions.
- It’s a chance to trade insights with an experienced group of peers. There’s a level of conversation that only takes place when you know you’re surrounded by those who share your challenges. Because NAEM ensures this conference is 80% practitioner-led, you are guaranteed to meet dozens of engaged EHS leaders who are working on similar issues across industries.
- It will take your programs up a notch, or three. EHS management is about so much more than compliance and audits: It’s an approach that reduces risk, engages stakeholders, improves operational efficiency and builds business resiliency. The agenda features case studies and training sessions to help you achieve these outcomes, led by peer practitioners who can share the details of their experiences.
- Two days could save you months. Want to stay ahead of the curve on emerging regulations? Looking to improve how you manage and communicate audit results? Interested in new strategies for improving contractor safety? This is the conference where you can find someone who has been there and done that. In addition to the presentation slides, you’ll walk away with dozens of new contacts to help you accelerate progress.
- Behind every great EHS program is a great EHS leader. To be successful in your efforts, you need to be aligned with your company’s business objectives and have executive visibility and engagement from stakeholders across silos. Come strengthen your business acumen by learning how to map out an integrated strategy for EHS, how to better communicate the value of your programs and how to motivate others to champion the changes you are leading.
NAEM's 2019 Operational Excellence Conference will take place from May 14-16, 2019, in Pittsburgh, Pa.