Sponsorship Overview90-Minute Deep-Dive Workshop
The Deep-Dive Workshop offers you the opportunity to develop a 90-minute interactive session that takes a more in-depth look at how to address technology and data challenges.
All Workshop Proposals will be reviewed and selected based on the following:
- Applicability and value of the content to the EHS&S user community
- An interactive experience for attendees utilizing a variety of teaching methods, such as speaker presentations, facilitated discussions, and polling.
- Content that is focused on solving a management challenge, and should be software agnostic
- Building a Software and Technology Implementation Plan Using a Staged Approach
- Trends and Innovations in the EHS&S Software and Technology
- Leveraging Technology to Engage Employees & Enable Remote Work
- Tips and Strategies for Implementing Mobility Solutions
- Opportunity to demonstrate your company’s expertise with an audience of 250+ virtual conference attendees in the market for new technology, software or enhanced data management strategies.
- Thought leadership through the promotion and implementation of the Workshop Session featuring your company, session speakers and their bios.
- Brand recognition on NAEM’s EHSTECH21 website that gets over 1,000 impressions a week from in-house EHS&S professionals. Your company logo will be on the conference website as well and will link to your company website.
- First-level sponsor positioning on all conference marketing which includes conference marketing emails to NAEM’s list of 20,000+ EHS&S professionals, NAEM’s website pages promoting sponsors of the event, promotional slides during the
conference, and on the conference digital platform.
- One stand-alone email promoting the EHSTECH21 Deep-Dive Workshop to NAEM’s outreach list of 20,000+ EHS&S professionals. Your company logo and link to your company website will be included in that email.
- Conference attendee list one-week and three business days prior to the event. Plus, a second attendee list two business days prior to the event to account for last minute registrations. All sponsors will also receive a final post event registration list. All three attendee lists will include name, title, organization, and email addresses only for those participants that opt-in. Please note that GDPR guidelines require that you ask people to opt-in to your own marketing lists.
- Session attendee list post conference of attendees that participated in your session (name, title, organization, and email addresses for those participants that opt-in).
- Free conference registrations for the Workshop Sponsor facilitators and clients (up to 4 registrations total).
- Opportunity to purchase an exclusive company-wide pass to allow access for anyone at your company to attend the event for $1,200. This opportunity to purchase a company-wide pass to allow your whole company to attend the conference is only available to event sponsors.
90-minutes on Tuesday, May 25, 2021*
Exact time TBD (between 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
*There will be no other programming running at the same time. Workshop Sessions are only open to in-house EHS&S professionals; other vendors will not be allowed to attend this session.