Sponsorship OverviewInnovation Demonstrations
Showcase software innovations and/or emerging technology tools that you’ve developed in the last 12-24 months. These sessions are a great way to highlight the contributions you are making to help companies address COVID-19 management challenges. Also of interest are examples of how emerging technology is being leveraged to accelerate EHS performance.
All demo proposals will be reviewed and selected based on applicability and value to the EHS&S user community. Led by the software or technology providers, the Innovation Demonstration session content should incorporate photos and/or screen shots of the system or tool in action. Sample demonstrations could include:
- Using Industrial sensors to track resource usage in real time
- Leveraging your software system for remote work tasks or COVID-19 management needs
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence tools to enhance EHS&S efficiency
- Opportunity to demo your software or technology innovation to an audience of 250+ virtual conference attendees in the market for new technology, software or to learn how to more effectively use what they currently have.
- Brand recognition on NAEM’s EHSTECH21 website that gets over 1,000 impressions a week from in-house EHS&S professionals. Your company logo will be on the conference website as well and will link to your company website to push new business
- Third-level sponsor positioning on all conference marketing which includes conference marketing emails to NAEM’s list of 20,000+ EHS&S professionals, NAEM’s website pages promoting sponsors of the event, promotional slides during the
conference, and on the conference digital platform.
- Conference attendee list one-week prior to the event. All sponsors will also receive a final post event registration list. Both attendee lists will include name, title, organization, and email addresses only for those participants that opt-in. Please note that GDPR guidelines require that you ask people to opt-in to your own marketing lists.
- Free conference registrations for those conducting the demos (up to 2 registrations total).
- The Innovation Demonstrations will be recorded and available on-demand for conference attendees to listen to for up to 2 weeks after the event. This will allow the opportunity for anyone who couldn’t attend your session at the event to hear
it later to maximize the number of impressions of your content.
- Opportunity to purchase an exclusive company-wide pass to allow access for anyone at your company to attend the event for $1,200. This opportunity to purchase a company-wide pass to allow your whole company to attend the conference is only available to event sponsors.
45-minutes on Wednesday or Thursday, May 26-27, 2021*
Exact time TBD (between 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
*There will be other demo presentations running concurrently on the schedule, and these sessions will be open to all attendees, including vendors.