FORUM22: Sponsored Session Abstract FormOctober 17-20, 2022 | Tampa, FL
2022 EHS&S ForumSponsored Session Abstract Form
Presenter Eligibility and Expectations
- Your sponsored session will be featured for 90-minutes at the in-person event on October 18 or 19, 2022 between 10:30 am and 5:15 pm. Your session will not run against any other sponsored sessions but will run up against 4 other non-sponsored concurrent sessions on the agenda. NAEM will select and notify you of your timeslot.
- All speakers must be available to attend in-person. NAEM is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all conference attendees and will require proof of full vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID test 48 hours in advance to enter the 2022 Forum
- Sessions must be led by subject matter experts from your company. Preference will be given to sessions that feature in-house EHS&S client(s). There is a max of 2 speakers from the sponsor company allowed to speak in the sessions. Sessions should not have more than 3 speakers and 1 moderator total.
- Presenters do not have to be NAEM members
- All sessions are 90 minutes including audience Q&A
- NAEM conferences stress sharing both best practices as well as lessons learned. Sessions that include presentation of content with facilitated dialogue and audience engagement tend to work best
- NAEM reserves the right to cancel any sessions whose client speakers drop out and can’t be replaced. Sponsors will forfeit an administrative fee of 3% of their sponsorship payment if any refund credit card payments have to be made
- Submissions should be made on the date that you are officially eligible to purchase a sponsorship or as soon as possible after that date and will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- NAEM has come up with a list of session topics we’d like to include on this year’s program. Please submit an idea based on one of these 3 topics or you may pitch your own. Priority will be given to those sessions that are on one of the pre-selected topics
- Submitters will be notified of whether or not their session has been selected within 10 business days of their submission
- If you would like to discuss your submission beforehand, please email firstname.lastname@example.org