COVID & Mask Policies
NAEM is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all conference attendees and will require proof of full vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID test to enter the 2022 EHS&S Management Forum.
Proof of full vaccination must be provided when you register. If full vaccination cannot be provided, negative COVID test results must be provided 48 hours prior to arriving onsite.
Please review CDC Guidelines
on vaccinations and masking.
NAEM Vaccine Policies & Protocols:
- All attendees must provide proof of full vaccination. Proof of vaccination status must be uploaded into NAEM's registration system when you register
- If you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, you must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test 48 hours prior to the arrival at the conference. Attendees who do not provide proof of a negative COVID test will be required to take a rapid test onsite prior to entering the conference space
- Your information will be collected and stored confidentially in the registration system
- Attendees will be strongly encouraged to follow CDC guidance on masking indoors
- Meeting environment will be created with consideration to traffic flow (entrance/exits), physical distancing (as much as possible), minimizing touch points and active sanitization efforts
- Food & Beverage events will take place outdoors as much as possible permitting attendees time to network, enjoy their meal/beverage