COVID-19 EHS&S Resources
Resources to help EHS professionals benchmark their company's emergency response, worker safety practices and EHS best practices during COVID-19
Other Key Topics:
Emerging From a Long Winter: Things Your Business Needs to Know to Manage Risk in a Post-COVID-19 WorldCost: FREE thanks to the support of Cority
As organizations slowly emerge from a COVID-19 hibernation, they find themselves in a world vastly different from the one that existed just a few months ago. Join this webinar to hear what critical safety and technology tools your organization can implement to plan ahead.
This webinar offers the industry’s first data-driven look at the impact of COVID-19 on the EHS function, based on NAEM’s benchmarking survey of how COVID-19 is reshaping EHS budgets, staffing, program goals and operations.
Download Past Webinars
Tips to Getting Your Business Ready to Re-Open In Person and Keeping Those Already Working In-Person SafeWebinarThis webinar will help anyone who plans to have employees working in-person with safety measures. It’ll cover a number of digital solutions, such as facial recognition, thermal scanning, and movement models to create resilient safety measures and optimize worker flow.
WebinarWhat remote technologies can be most effectively leveraged to accomplish EHS tasks, particularly during extreme situations such as the COVID-19 pandemic? Learn about a range of applications for these technologies, along with what's needed to implement them, and get a practical demonstration of their capabilities.
EHS&S: On the Front Lines of COVID-19
The scope and scale of the EHS&S community’s work is both daunting and remarkable — from transitioning and relocating teams and procuring vital PPE, to creating new Health & Safety protocols and managing compliance amid rapidly changing and expanding regulations. We also heard from many of you about the challenges of:
- Identifying and sourcing protective & safety materials
- Managing health, safety and mental health of a remote workforce
- Ensuring the health & safety of essential, on-site employees during COVID-19
- Effectively communicating to employees to facilitate behavior changes
- Continuing operations after an exposure incident
- Assessing and articulating the business risks from COVID-19 for the C-suite
- Reintroducing non-essential workers into the workplace
We have heard about many of these issues through NAEM’s Quick Polls, weekly Drop-In calls with our corporate members and interviews. And, there is much more we can contribute to this evolving conversation. So in the coming weeks, NAEM will release a series of articles on some of the challenges faced by EHS&S leaders in relation to COVID-19. We want to feature real people, real stories to showcase the incredible work that is being accomplished.
So, we encourage you to join in! Share with us how you and/or your coworkers are managing these challenges. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our online submission form, and let us know your stories and advice you’d like to give your peers.
A benefit for NAEM corporate members, Quick Polls allow fast, confidential benchmarking within the NAEM corporate member network. Quick Polls related to the COVID-19 response include:
- Returning to Work After COVID-19
- Coronavirus Telecommuting Protocols
- Coronavirus Temperature Screening
- Coronavirus and Future Sustainability Goals
- Coronavirus Protocols
- Coronavirus: Disinfecting Workplaces
- Coronavirus Testing and Green Cleaning Products
- Coronavirus Travel Restrictions
- Coronavirus Screening
- Coronavirus in China and Southeast Asia