Build strategic connections
Corporate Member BenefitsFor Your Whole Company
- Opportunity to benchmark with NAEM’s corporate members four times a year
- Meetings with custom-selected speakers three times a year to help NAEM’s corporate members with their biggest EHS&S challenges
- Invitation-only complimentary networking dinners with NAEM's corporate members
- Opportunities to ask confidential EHS&S questions known as Quick Polls to get quick answers and resources
- Discounts for your whole company on NAEM's conferences and Solve-It groups
- Free subscription for your whole company to NAEM's monthly webinars and webinar library
- Research conducted by NAEM on topics important to NAEM's corporate members
- Access to NAEM's full library of benchmark reports, Quick Polls and conference library
Cost: Dues are based on your company's annual gross revenue and range from $1,500 - $7,500 per year. So that a company can benchmark with similar organizations of their size, corporate member companies must gross a minimum of $300 million a year in annual revenue.
Corporate Member DuesBased on company's annual gross revenue
Less than $500 million
Membership: $1,500 per year
$500 million to $5 billion
Membership: $3,500 per year
$5 billion to $10 billion
Membership: $5,500 per year
$10 billion to $25 billion
Membership: $6,500 per year
More than $25 billion
Membership: $7,500 per year
"I joined NAEM to expand my professional network beyond my working environment. I think it's important to get fresh perspectives around EHS practices. At my level, I see the value a little more in the opportunity to network, benchmark and bounce ideas off from other professionals who are in the same boat."
— Michelle Redfield, Director, Environment, Sustainability and Process Improvement, Schneider Electric
"NAEM membership has been a great benefit. Even though corporate EHS, and many of our EHS professionals, could not go to conferences these past few years, we have connections to the EHS community through NAEM’s webinars, research papers, and website. Even if our professionals could not attend a live webinar, we could always find information in the online EHS library, reach out to NAEM staff, or contact a new EHS connection remotely. No matter where you are, you can connect to someone through NAEM. Thank you, NAEM, for being there. We appreciate everything you do and the greater EHS community your team supports."
— Lauren Blair, EHS Professional IV, Caterpillar, Inc.