Be recognized as a leader.
Build strategic connections.
An introduction is only the first step. By participating in the Board of Regents, you will meet fellow leaders who understand your challenges and can support you in problem solving.
Gain Competitive Advantage.
Corporate membership prepares your EHS & Sustainability team to remain at the forefront of the industry, ready to take on the business challenges of tomorrow.
Invest for Tomorrow.
Corporate membership in NAEM prepares your EHS&S team to remain at the forefront of the evolving profession and meet the business challenges of tomorrow.
Corporate Member BenefitsFor Your Whole Company
- Access to NAEM's full library of benchmark reports, quick polls and conference library
- Free subscription to NAEM's monthly webinar series and webinar library
- Discounts on NAEM's conferences and solve-it networks
- Exclusive benchmarking opportunities and leadership programming with NAEM's corporate members
- Opportunities to ask confidential EHS&S questions known as Quick Polls and get quick answers and resources
- Invitation-only complimentary networking dinners with NAEM's corporate members
Corporate Member DuesBased on company's annual gross revenue
Less than $500 million
Membership: $1,500 per year
$500 million to $5 billion
Membership: $3,500 per year
$5 billion to $10 billion
Membership: $5,500 per year
$10 billion to $25 billion
Membership: $6,500 per year
More than $25 billion
Membership: $7,500 per year
"I joined NAEM to expand my professional network beyond my working environment. I think it's important to get fresh perspectives around environment, health and safety management (EHS) practices. At my level, I see the value a little more in the opportunity to network, benchmark and bounce ideas off from other professionals who are in the same boat."
- Michelle Redfield