Leadership in Action Award
NAEM’s Leadership in Action awards recognize EHS&S leaders whose influence has strengthened organizational commitment to EHS&S excellence. Up to three Leadership in Action Award recipients will be honored at the 27th Annual NAEM EHS & Sustainability Management Forum, October 15-18, 2019, in Toronto, Ontario.
Already submitted your nomination form and just need to upload your nomination video? Click here.
Nominees need not be members of NAEM. For 2019, consultants and vendors are not eligible to receive awards, but are welcome to nominate corporate clients.
- Accomplished corporate EHS&S leader/manager with a minimum of 15 years of experience in the fields of environment, health & safety and/or sustainability.
- Champion of EHS&S initiatives through resources and funding.
- Driver of transformational change to elevate EHS&S priorities across the organization.
- Reputation for developing and mentoring EHS&S talent.
- Commitment to EHS&S stewardship, professionally and personally.
- Self-nominations are encouraged and accepted.
- All EHS&S industry professionals, including corporate in-house employees, consultants, colleagues and teams, may nominate an individual for the NAEM Leadership in Action Award.
- Nominators may nominate more than one individual — a separate form is required for each nominee.
- Nominators need not be members of NAEM.
- The nomination form must be completed.
- One letter of recommendation must accompany nomination.
- Nominees must submit a 15-90 second video on what inspired them to begin their EHS&S career. More information is available on the nomination form.
*Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Nomination forms must be submitted by Friday, June 21, 2019.