Leadership in Action Award
QualificationsNominees need not be members of NAEM. For 2019, consultants and vendors are not eligible to receive awards, but are welcome to nominate corporate clients.
- Accomplished corporate EHS&S leader/manager with a minimum of 15 years of experience in the fields of environment, health & safety and/or sustainability.
- Champion of EHS&S initiatives through resources and funding.
- Driver of transformational change to elevate EHS&S priorities across the organization.
- Reputation for developing and mentoring EHS&S talent.
- Commitment to EHS&S stewardship, professionally and personally.
- Self-nominations are encouraged and accepted.
- All EHS&S industry professionals, including corporate in-house employees, consultants, colleagues and teams, may nominate an individual for the NAEM Leadership in Action Award.
- Nominators may nominate more than one individual — a separate form is required for each nominee.
- Nominators need not be members of NAEM.
- The nomination form must be completed.
- One letter of recommendation must accompany nomination.
- Nominees must submit a 15-90 second video on what inspired them to begin their EHS&S career. More information is available on the nomination form.