NexGen Leaders Award
NAEM NexGen Leaders Awards recognize rising environment, health and safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) managers who possess the talent and skills required for the next generation of EHS&S industry leadership. NexGen Leaders have shown their merit as rising stars at their companies and in the fields of EHS&S. Up to six NexGen Leaders will be honored at the 27th Annual NAEM EHS & Sustainability Management Forum, October 15-18, 2019, in Toronto, Ontario.
Nominees need not be members of NAEM.
- High-potential, in-house EHS&S corporate professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the fields of environment, health & safety and/or sustainability.
- Influence as an emerging EHS&S leader within his/her organization.
- Demonstrated results within area of responsibility.
- Proven decision-making and/or problem solving ability.
- Dedication to professional development.
- Commitment to the EHS&S industry.
- Any corporate industry professional who is a supervisor/mentor of nominee; or, a company executive where nominee is employed.
- Nominators may nominate more than one individual — a separate form is required for each nominee.
- Nominators need not be members of NAEM.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- The nomination form must be completed.
- Nominees must submit a 15-90 second video on what inspired them to begin their EHS&S career. More information is available on the nomination form.
*Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Nomination forms must be submitted by Friday, June 21, 2019.
Our Six 2018 Award Winners
The 2018 NexGen Leaders Awards were sponsored by AECOM.