NexGen Leaders Award
Do your emerging leaders feel appreciated? According to Qualtrics, employees whose managers consistently acknowledge them for good work are five times more likely to stay at the company. Recognize your top talent by nominating today.
NAEM NexGen Leaders Awards recognize rising environment, health and safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) managers who possess the talent and skills required for the next generation of EHS&S industry leadership. It’s a great way to acknowledge and retain rising EHS&S leaders in your organization. Think you deserve a NexGen Leaders Award? Ask your manager or mentor to nominate you.
Up to six NexGen Leaders will be honored at the 27th Annual NAEM EHS & Sustainability Management Forum, October 15-18, 2019, in Toronto, Ontario.
Already submitted your nomination form and just need to upload your nomination video? Click here.
Nominees need not be members of NAEM. For 2019, consultants and vendors are not eligible to receive awards, but are welcome to nominate corporate clients.
- High-potential, in-house EHS&S corporate professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the fields of environment, health & safety and/or sustainability.
- Influence as an emerging EHS&S leader within his/her organization.
- Demonstrated results within area of responsibility.
- Proven decision-making and/or problem solving ability.
- Dedication to professional development.
- Commitment to the EHS&S industry.
- Any corporate industry professional who is a supervisor/mentor of nominee; or, a company executive where nominee is employed.
- Nominators may nominate more than one individual — a separate form is required for each nominee.
- Nominators need not be members of NAEM.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- The nomination form must be completed.
- Nominees must submit a 15-90 second video on what inspired them to begin their EHS&S career. More information is available on the nomination form.
*Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Nomination forms must be submitted by Friday, June 21, 2019.
Our Six 2018 Award Winners
The 2018 NexGen Leaders Awards were sponsored by AECOM.