NexGen Leaders Award
NAEM NexGen Leaders Awards recognize rising environment, health and safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) managers who possess the talent and skills required for the next generation of EHS&S industry leadership. It’s a great way to acknowledge and retain rising EHS&S leaders in your organization. Think you deserve a NexGen Leaders Award? Ask your manager or mentor to nominate you.
Up to six NexGen Leaders will be honored at the 27th Annual NAEM EHS & Sustainability Management Forum, October 15-18, 2019, in Toronto, Ontario.
QualificationsNominees need not be members of NAEM. For 2019, consultants and vendors are not eligible to receive awards, but are welcome to nominate corporate clients.
- High-potential, in-house EHS&S corporate professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the fields of environment, health & safety and/or sustainability.
- Influence as an emerging EHS&S leader within his/her organization.
- Demonstrated results within area of responsibility.
- Proven decision-making and/or problem solving ability.
- Dedication to professional development.
- Commitment to the EHS&S industry.
- Any corporate industry professional who is a supervisor/mentor of nominee; or, a company executive where nominee is employed.
- Nominators may nominate more than one individual — a separate form is required for each nominee.
- Nominators need not be members of NAEM.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- The nomination form must be completed.
- Nominees must submit a 15-90 second video on what inspired them to begin their EHS&S career. More information is available on the nomination form.
DeadlineNomination forms must have been submitted by Friday, June 21, 2019.
Questions?Visit our FAQ page or email email@example.com.
Our Six 2018 Award Winners
The 2018 NexGen Leaders Awards were sponsored by AECOM.