COVID-19 Impact on Corporate Sustainability: Survey
We know you’re super busy ensuring your employees and community are safe while keeping sustainability a priority at your company. Because of this, we're wondering whether the pandemic response efforts and ensuing economic effects are influencing your company's ability to achieve its corporate sustainability and ESG goals. Here's your chance to benchmark this subject with your peers:
Benchmark now — it only takes 5 minutes. By participating, you’ll get exclusive first access to this actionable benchmarking data. Please complete the survey by Thursday, July 28. Click here to start.
The report that will be published as a result of this survey will tell you:
- How companies are prioritizing sustainability in light of COVID-19
- How companies are progressing on their sustainability initiatives
- Why companies are delaying or suspending sustainability initiatives
- The overall impacts on sustainability functions
- The conversations emerging because of COVID-19 and the racial justice movement
Thank you for your commitment to advancing the knowledge within the corporate EHS & Sustainability management community.
Survey results will be presented on Tuesday, August 4 at NAEM’s Sustainability Impact Conference, and will be incorporated into a report to be released in September 2020.
Don’t forget to take the survey for your exclusive first access to the report.