ESG Reporting Group
Collaborating on specific systemic solutions
March 28, 2019 • 1-5 p.m. EST
National Press Club, 529 14th St. NW, Washington, DC
Building on the momentum of the group’s February call, this in-person meeting starts the ‘PartnerLab’ phase of problem-solving. During this meeting, the real work of the group gets underway, using the following format.
Gather thought leaders together to work through agile planning tools and co-create testable solutions to address the problem statements for each group. Outputs of the meeting include one or more sets of solutions, concrete workplans to test them and responsible people/organizations to move workplans forward.
- Overview of process, where we are today
- Exercise: Small groups work through agreed-upon problem statement and prioritized solutions. Feedback and additions presented back to plenary with larger group agreement.
- Exercise: Participants select a solution to tackle. Draft a solution ‘prototype’ or concrete deliverable and testing plan. Present back to another small group and receive feedback. (Note: If only 1 solution is moving forward, several small groups will tackle that same solution)
- Small groups revise prototypes and test plans per feedback. Present final plans to plenary.
- Small groups develop workplans for solution, to include timelines and responsible parties and channels to report back to Solve-It group.
- Participants develop talking points to secure institutional commitment.
- Closing and next steps
Solution prototypes, test plans and timelines captured in a report provided to NAEM and Solve-It members, including next steps for Solve-It partners.
Sign up to be part of this beneficial and cost-effective process! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.