Griffin Dewatering has a legacy of providing ground water control services at construction sites across the United States since 1934. Crucial to the success of Griffin is protecting their most important asset, their employees and extended contractor network. In 2017, Griffin understood that to continue to scale and operate safe jobs they needed to upgrade their outdated health and safety systems.
Join this webinar to learn how Griffin Dewatering’s commitment to a strong safety culture resulted in a zero reportable incident rate. They’ll share their digital transformation story and the executive commitment needed for a successful digital transformation. See a live demo of their current system and how they transformed their safety incident management, inspections, and risk management systems.
Who Should Attend
- Strategies are applicable to all size companies
- If you work with construction companies, water, contractors, or the supply chain, it’ll be particularly useful
What you will learn
- How Griffin Dewatering reduced their reportable incident rate to zero
- How Griffin increased safety and health visibility for their stakeholders and the boardroom
- How to avoid common pitfalls in a digital transformation project
- How Griffin leveraged mobile technology for their health and safety processes
- Griffin will share a live demo of their current system so you can visualize their story