- Nasdaq Center for Board Excellence’s Sustainability & ESG Insights Council;
- World Economic Forum (WEF) Expert Network for Corporate Governance, Leadership, and Emerging Multinationals;
- His Royal Highness Prince of Wales A4S (Accounting for Sustainability) Global Expert Panel;
- The Non-financial Digitisation Working Group of the Impact Management Project (IMP);
- The Reuters Panel of Expert Judges for the Responsible Business Awards;
- Canadian Climate Governance Experts –- a Commonwealth Climate & Law Initiative.
Helle Bank Jørgensen
Helle Bank Jorgensen is an internationally recognized expert on sustainable business practices, with a 30-year record of turning environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks into innovative and profitable business opportunities. She works with many global Fortune 500 board members and executives, as well as smaller companies and investors. Helle is the founder and chief executive of Competent Boards, which offers online climate and ESG programs that draw on the experience of over 150 renowned board members, executives, and investors. Hundreds of directors and senior executives have enrolled in these programs to mitigate the risks and seize the opportunities presented by ESG and climate change. A regular keynote speaker at major events, Helle is also the author of the newly published book Stewards of The Future: A Guide for Competent Boards, an Amazon bestseller. This book shows boards must have the insight and foresight to ask the right questions of management on complex issues such as climate change, ESG, corruption, cybersecurity, human trafficking and supply-chain resilience to realize long-term profits and sustainability. Helle serves at: