*To register a group at our discounted rate, please email [programs at naem dot org].
Attendee Policy Update:
Affiliate Members can register up to two attendees from their company plus any additional registrations they secure through sponsorships. Consultant/Service Providers
can register up to one attendee from their company plus any additional registrations they secure through sponsorships. Women’s Leadership sponsorships that include additional registrations are available for purchase here
. Please email [sales at naem dot org] for details.
COVID & Mask Policies:NAEM is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all conference attendees and will require proof of full vaccination OR proof of a
negative COVID test to enter the 2022 Women’s Leadership Roundtable.
Proof of full vaccination must be provided by July 13, 2022. Negative COVID test results must be provided 48 hours prior to arriving onsite.
NAEM Vaccine Policies & Protocols:
- All attendees must provide proof of full vaccination. Proof of vaccination status must be uploaded into NAEM's registration system on or before July 13, 2022
- If you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, you must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test 48 hours prior to the arrival at the conference. Attendees who do not provide proof of a negative COVID test will be required to take a rapid test
onsite prior to entering the conference space
- Your information will be collected and stored confidentially in the registration system
- Attendees will be strongly encouraged to follow CDC guidance on masking indoors
- Meeting environment will be created with consideration to traffic flow (entrance/exits), physical distancing (as much as possible), minimizing touch points and active sanitization efforts
- Food & Beverage events will take place outdoors as much as possible permitting attendees time to network, enjoy their meal/beverage
Refund requests must be received in writing (e-mail) by June 20, 2022 to be considered for a refund. All refunds are subject to a $75 administrative fee. Requests made after this date can be converted
to a substitution or a credit for a future event. Cancellation of registration can be emailed to Danielle Close at [programs at naem dot org].