NAEM’s TECH23 offers you insights into:
- EHS Management and Compliance
- Carbon Accounting and GHG Management
- Corporate ESG Reporting
TECH23 is a Must-Attend Event
To meet the challenges of corporate transparency, ESG reporting, corporate sustainability performance, and regulatory compliance, today’s leaders must align data management, software,
and technology solutions housed across a variety business functions.
TECH23 is designed to help leaders develop a strategic integration of technology systems and reporting approaches. This knowledge-building, idea-sharing event not only showcases
a wide range of software and technology solutions, it also supports leaders in operationalizing their system through a host of case studies, best practices and lessons learned from corporate environments.
Join us in Tucson if you're:
- Ready to drive continuous improvement for Scope 3 data collection and management
- Interested in the ways sensors and meters can improve carbon data capture and monitoring
- Looking for insights into ESG software selection
- Preparing to aggregate and disclose KPIs across E, S, and G
- Want guidance on using data for climate risk scenario planning
- Seeking the best ways to collect and organize EHS management and compliance data