WOMENLEAD22 Abstract Form
Submit your speaker ideas on the abstract form below. All speakers must be in-house EHS&S professionals.
NAEM is now accepting speaker ideas for the in-person 2022 EHS&S Leadership Roundtable conference.
We are looking for in-house EHS&S female speakers who can:
- Talk about how their leadership roles have changed during the pandemic and how they are leading in their new hybrid virtual and in-person roles
- Share how they’ve had to change their company policies and leadership soft skills to handle employees' new needs as they try to balance work life balance for those working from home or in a hybrid format
- Share how they are retaining talent and promoting and developing female super stars during the pandemic
If you’d like to submit a different topic that is not listed on the agenda with an in-house EHS&S professional speaker you may do so at the link below.We are not accepting consultant, service provider or sponsor speakers at this time. Ideas submitted with consultant, service provider
or other vendor speakers will not be considered or responded to as we get a large amount of inquiries.
Abstracts that offer these elements will have a higher chance of being selected:
- A creative virtual format
- An in-house/industry speaker
- Session topic from the list above
All ideas will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis until the program is full. Please email [programs at naem dot org] with any questions.