Our Mission is to Serve You
NAEM empowers corporate leaders to advance environmental stewardship, create safe and healthy workplaces and promote global sustainability.
We were created by EHS&S leaders like you.
NAEM was founded in 1991 by a group of professionals in the New England area to be a resource for those who are looking to advance environmental management, health and safety and sustainability (EHS&S) within their companies. We remain a nonprofit association governed by a volunteer Board of corporate EHS&S managers, directors and vice presidents like you.
We are designed to deliver business results.
Thanks to our rigorous standards and engaged community of peers, you can count on NAEM’s conferences, research and strategic networks to exceed your expectations, every time.
If you'd like to be a part of our community of inspiring, committed EHS&S leaders, please consider joining NAEM today.
Advance your career
Achieve your career potential by honing your leadership acumen, developing your public speaking skills, finding a mentor or learning about job openings before they are posted.
Corporate Member Benefits
- Active EHS&S benchmarking on a wide variety of topics with corporate leaders
- Access to NAEM's full library of best practices, articles, reports and benchmarks
- Subscription to NAEM's monthly webinar series
- Discounts on NAEM's EHS and sustainability conferences
- Exclusive invitations to networking dinners and member meetings
(Based on company's annual gross revenue)