NAEM Excellence Awards
NAEM's Excellence Awards recognize outstanding EHS&S leaders and showcase best practices in EHS&S management. The 2019 application deadline was June 21, 2019, and winners will be announced at NAEM's EHS&S Management Forum in October 2019. Already submitted your nomination form and just need to submit your nomination video? Click here.
NAEM's Lifetime Achievement Award is a prestigious annual award honoring an individual's contribution to their company and the EHS&S fields over 20+ years.
NAEM’s Leadership in Action awards recognize EHS&S leaders whose influence has strengthened organizational commitment to EHS&S excellence.
Recognition and Benefits:
- Featured profiles of award recipients and their companies across NAEM content channels, including NAEM’s website, blog, publications and e-newsletter that goes out to 13,500+ EHS&S professionals
- On-stage recognition for award recipients and their companies during the awards ceremony luncheon and in the conference app at NAEM’s 2019 EHS&S Management Forum in Toronto from Oct. 15-18, 2019
- A commemorative award, presented to each recipient during the awards ceremony luncheon
- A complimentary conference registration for award recipients to NAEM's 2019 EHS&S Management Forum
- A complimentary networking dinner at NAEM’s corporate membership meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 15, for award recipients and two representatives from their company
Award recipients may also be asked to participate in panel discussions at NAEM's 2019 EHS&S Management Forum and other 2019-2020 NAEM programs.