NAEM Excellence Awards
2019 awards and forms will be added to the website in January 2019. If you're interested in nominating someone or applying for an award, please email email@example.com.
NAEM's Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes an EHS&S leader whose vision and commitment has positively shaped the fields of environment, health & safety, and/or sustainability within a corporate management role.
- 20+ years of exceptional EHS&S performance, currently serving as an in-house EHS&S leader.
- Distinguished service and leadership within the EHS&S profession.
- Demonstrated impact on organizational performance.
- Proven leadership effectiveness in the development of EHS&S professionals.
- Commitment to industry advancements and lifelong learning.
- High-potential corporate professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the fields of environment, health & safety and/or sustainability.
- Influence as an emerging EHS&S leader within his/her organization.
- Demonstrated results within area of responsibility.
- Proven decision-making and/or problem solving ability.
- Dedication to professional development.
- Commitment to the EHS&S industry.
Thanks to supporting sponsor AECOM.