Sponsor An Event, Research or Blog
Why You Should Sponsor with NAEMSponsoring a NAEM event or research report, or advertising or writing a sponsored article on NAEM's blog, gives you access to the environment, health and safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) decision-makers at corporate companies with $1 billion or more a year in gross revenue. Here is a list of NAEM's corporate membership — a small sampling of the companies that you'll reach through NAEM's events, research and blog.
Sponsor with NAEM to reach your target market and existing clients, and to get ahead of your competitors.
Who We Reach
The Biggest Network of EHS & Sustainability Professionals
- 15,500+ EHS&S professionals on NAEM's email, newsletters and marketing list
- 1,000+ impressions on NAEM's blog
- 5,000+ individual and corporate NAEM paying members, including more than half of the Fortune 500 with revenues ranging from $1-$25 billion+
- 200+ companies at each of NAEM's conferences
Audience ProfileNAEM's conference attendees and research audience are decision-makers. They are corporate vice presidents, directors, and managers responsible for leading EHS&S programs such as:
- Compliance and Regulatory Requirements
- Water Management/Reduction
- Climate Change Strategies
- Energy Management
- Sustainability Operations and Reporting
- External Reporting
- Materiality Assessments
View a Sampling of Who Attends NAEM's ConferencesClick on each of the below past conferences to get a sampling of what kind of companies attend each event:
- Software Innovation & Technology Showcase
- EHS Operational Excellence Conference
- Women's Leadership Roundtable
- IMPACT - From Sustainability to Aspiration
- EHS&S Management Forum
- Conferences: View upcoming NAEM conferences that you can sponsor.
- Research: NAEM's research is original content and is highly valued and widely read in the EHS&S community. View a list of NAEM's past research here.
- Blog: Write a sponsored article or run a banner ad on NAEM's blog. Please note we do not run ads promoting conferences or events.