Sponsor An Event, Research or Blog
Why You Should Sponsor with NAEMSponsoring one of NAEM's events, research, or advertising or writing a sponsored article on NAEM's blog will get you access to the environment, health and safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) decision-makers at corporate companies that do 1 billion or more a year in gross revenue. Here is a list of NAEM's corporate membership, which is a small sampling of the companies that you'll reach through NAEM's events, research and blog.
You should sponsor with NAEM to reach your target market, your existing clients, and to get ahead of your competitors.
Who We Reach
The Biggest Network of EHS & Sustainability Professionals
- 15,500+ EHS&S professionals on NAEM's email, newsletters and marketing list
- 1,000+ impressions on NAEM's blog
- 5,000+ individual and corporate NAEM paying members, including more than half of the Fortune 500 with revenues ranging from $1-$25 billion+
- 200+ companies at each of NAEM's conferences
Audience ProfileNAEM's conference attendees and research audience are decision-makers. They are corporate vice presidents, directors, and managers responsible for leading EHS&S programs such as:
- Compliance and Regulatory Requirements
- Water Management/Reduction
- Climate Change Strategies
- Energy Management
- Sustainability Operations and Reporting
- External Reporting
- Materiality Assessments
View a Sampling of Who Attends NAEM's ConferencesClick on each of the below past conferences to get a sampling of what kind of companies attend each event:
- Software Innovation & Technology Showcase
- EHS Operational Excellence Conference
- Women's Leadership Roundtable
- IMPACT — From Sustainability to Aspiration
- EHS&S Management Forum
2019 SponsorshipsEmail firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of pricing and sponsorship opportunities for 2019.
View NAEM's 2019 upcoming conferences that you can sponsor here.
NAEM's research is original content and is highly valued and widely read in the EHS&S community. View a list of NAEM's past research here.
Check out NAEM's blog that you can write a sponsored article for or run a banner ad on here. Please note we do not run ads promoting conferences or events.