Solve-It SponsorshipsHost a Solve-It Group
HOST A SOLVE-IT GROUPNAEM is offering the chance to sponsor one of the below virtual Solve-It Groups on a hot trending topic that is also the sponsor’s subject matter expertise. As a host of the group, the sponsor will have the opportunity to share their subject matter expertise and build relationships with up to 30 in-house EHS&S attendees over the span of four-five live virtual sessions. This is a great opportunity to develop high-quality leads as the host and subject matter expert of the group.
The objective for attendees of the Solve-It Groups is to benchmark on the topics, build a network of trusted topic experts and peers, and develop tools and strategies to tackle the issues. 2022 Solve-It Groups topics will be posted soon.
- Opportunity to be seen as a thought leader as the host of the Solve-It Group*
- Opportunity to have a subject matter expert from your company moderate all sessions and introduce guest speakers*
- Opportunity to demonstrate your organization’s success through a client case-study on the Solve-It topic. This will be a presentation by your client to attendees*
- Opportunity to share your company’s expertise by introducing the Solve-It topic in the opening session (15-20 minute presentation)*
- Problem-solving in real time with up to 30 in-house EHS&S attendees to build a foundation and relationship with each of the companies/participants.
- Full Solve-It attendee list (names, titles, companies, and email addresses only).
- Logo recognition on all marketing emails promoting the Solve-It Group to NAEM’s email list of 20,000+ in-house EHS&S professionals. The sponsor’s logo will link to the sponsor’s website to drive traffic there.
- Logo recognition on NAEM’s website promoting the Solve-It Groups that attracts 1,000+ impressions a week. The sponsor’s logo will link to the sponsor’s website to drive traffic there.
**NAEM requires that you submit an application to sponsor a Solve-It Group. If you are selected, we will let you know and you can make payment at that time.