Leadership in Action Awards
NAEM's Leadership in Action Awards recognize EHS&S leaders whose influence has strengthened organizational commitment to EHS&S excellence. See past award recipients here.
- Accomplished corporate EHS&S leader/manager with a minimum of 15 years' experience in the fields of environment, health & safety and/or sustainability.
- Champion of EHS&S initiatives through resourcing and funding.
- Driver of transformational change to value and resource EHS&S initiatives across the organization.
- Reputation for development and mentoring EHS&S talent.
- Commitment to environmental stewardship, professionally and personally.
- All EHS&S industry professionals, including corporate in-house employees, consultants, colleagues and teams, may nominate an individual for NAEM's Leadership in Action Awards.
- Nominators may nominate more than one individual — a separate form is required for each nominee.
- Self-nominations are welcome and encouraged.
- Individuals who sit on NAEM's Board of Directors or Board of Regents are not eligible to be nominated.
- The nomination form must be completed.
- One letter of recommendation must accompany nomination.
*Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
Senior Vice President, Corporate Environment, Health & Safety