Founded in 1995, RobecoSAM is an investment specialist focused exclusively on Sustainability Investing. Together with S&P Dow Jones Indices, RobecoSAM publishes the globally recognized Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI). Based on its Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA), an annual ESG analysis of 2,900 listed companies, RobecoSAM has compiled one of the world's most comprehensive databases of financially material sustainability information. All in the CSA participating companies make up half of the globally listed Market Cap of the MSCI World, which makes the CSA a recognizable global standard for corporate sustainability.
Based on the assessment results, participants receive valuable feedback, free of charge on the most material environmental, social and governance criteria (ESG), which are typically used for:
- Benchmarking against industry peers
- Identification of ESG related opportunities and risks
- Key performance indicators for strategic projects
- Shareholder and stakeholder communication
Sustainability performance can significantly impact the financial value of companies. The ability to translate sustainability programs and performance into a credible business case can be critical to gaining internal support.
To download as a non-member, please email email@example.com.
What you will learn
- Investor view on sustainability
- Impact of sustainability data in a company evaluation
- Evidence of sustainability performance as predictor of future financial returns (smart ESG)