In-situ remedial approaches can be cost effective, reducing long term monitoring, and O&M corporate reserves and environmental budgets. These techniques can align within corporate sustainability programs by integrating sustainable and green remediation plans.
What you will learn
- Significantly reduce the timeline to final operation and maintenance (O&M) site closure
- Reduce ongoing costs for long term operation and maintenance
- Destroy contaminants on-site
- Eliminate off-site disposal
- Reduce legacy environmental risks