Sustainability is a core fundamental principle within most corporate organizations. Much planning and effort is directed at establishing metrics and managing or reducing energy use, water use, greenhouse gas emissions, waste generation, and other environmental parameters. A sustainable focus is often more difficult when applied to remediation of soil and groundwater impacts due to technology limitations or cost of implementing sustainable remedial programs.
In-situ remedial approaches can be cost effective, reducing long term monitoring, and O&M corporate reserves and environmental budgets. These techniques can align within corporate sustainability programs by integrating sustainable and green remediation plans.
To download as a non-member, please email email@example.com.
What you will learn
- Significantly reduce the timeline to final operation and maintenance (O&M) site closure
- Reduce ongoing costs for long term operation and maintenance
- Destroy contaminants on-site
- Eliminate off-site disposal
- Reduce legacy environmental risks