How Science-Based Targets Drive Impact for Companies
According to CDP, nearly 1,200 companies aim to have set science-based targets (SBTs) in line with the goals of the Paris Agreement by 2019. SBTs is becoming a business norm, and companies need to begin setting SBTs to meet stakeholder pressures and global emission reductions.
Start date: July 12, 2018, 01:00 PM ET
End date: July 12, 2018, 02:00 PM ET
What you will learn
- How to successfully set SBTs
- How to roadmap the process of SBTs and what comes first
- How to overcome challenges to setting SBTs
- How to use strategies such as efficiency and renewables to meet goals
- How to realize savings through SBTs
Length: 60 min.
Cost: Free for Members, $49 for Non-Members
Enhance your learning with NAEM's EHS&S webinar