NAEM Introduces Excellence Awards
During this award program's first year, NAEM will be presenting a Lifetime Achievement Award and six NexGen Leader Awards, thanks to supporting sponsorship by AECOM. The NAEM Excellence Awards exist to recognize and elevate leaders in the corporate EHS&S community as well as showcase best practices of EHS&S management in corporations. Recipients will be nominated and selected as follows:
Lifetime Achievement Award - One recipient
This honoree will be chosen for his or her:
- 20+ years of exceptional EHS&S performance, currently serving as an in-house EHS&S leader.
- Distinguished service and leadership within the EHS&S profession.
- Demonstrated impact on organizational performance.
- Proven leadership effectiveness in the development of EHS&S professionals.
- Commitment to industry advancements and lifelong learning.
NexGen Leader Awards - Six recipients
These rising-talent honorees will be chosen for:
- A reputation as a high-potential, corporate EHS&S manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the fields of environment, health & safety and/or sustainability.
- Influence as an emerging EHS&S leader within his/her organization.
- Demonstrated results within area of responsibility.
- Proven decision-making and/or problem solving ability.
- Dedication to professional development.
- Commitment to the EHS&S industry.
The NAEM Excellence Awards Program emphasizes the Association's mission to empower corporate EHS&S leaders to advance environmental stewardship, create safe and healthy workspaces, and promote sustainability globally. The EHS&S Excellence Awards Program is managed by NAEM. Nominees are evaluated by an independent panel of judges. Neither NAEM nor its sponsors influence the selection of award recipients.
As the largest professional community for EHS and sustainability decision-makers, the National Association for Environmental Management provides peer-led educational conferences, benchmarking research and an active network for sharing solutions to today's corporate EHS and Sustainability management challenges. Visit NAEM online at www.naem.org.