Five New Leaders Join NAEM Board of Directors in 2019
The Board of Directors will provide strategic direction as the association rolls out a new suite of research, content and benchmarking services for corporate environment, health and safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) leaders.
"This is a transformational time for NAEM," said Executive Director Carol Singer Neuvelt. "We are rapidly growing our organization to meet the changing needs of our members and we look forward to working with our new leadership to ensure that we continue to deliver value to those we serve."
As a member-governed nonprofit, NAEM's Board of Directors are elected as a slate every two years.
The newest members of the Board are:
- Paul Narog, Manager of Environmental Operations at 3M Co.;
- Mark Juaire, Corporate Director of Environmental, Health, and Safety at Liberty Diversified International Inc.;
- Anne Monine, Corporate Environmental Lead, EHS at Cargill Inc.;
- Drena Howard, Director of Global Retail Environmental Affairs and Safety at The Estée Lauder Cos.; and
- Rose Shaver with Schneider Electric SE.
- Michelle Redfield, North American Director for Environment and Safety and Environment Process Improvement at Schneider Electric SE (1st Vice President);
- Megan Lum, Director of Environment, Transmission at Pacific Gas and Electric Co. (2nd Vice President); and
- Michael Miller, Vice President of EHS at Advance Auto Parts Inc (Treasurer).