Lifetime Achievement Award
NAEM's Lifetime Achievement Award is a prestigious annual award honoring an individual's contribution to their company and the environment, health & safety, and/or sustainability (EHS&S) fields. It recognizes an EHS&S leader whose vision and commitment has positively shaped the EHS&S fields within a corporate management role. See past award recipients here.
Nominees must have:
- 20+ years of exceptional EHS&S performance, currently serving as an in-house EHS&S leader. (Retired executives who worked part of calendar year 2020 are eligible.)
- Distinguished service and leadership within the EHS&S profession.
- Demonstrated impact on organizational performance.
- Proven leadership effectiveness in the development of EHS&S professionals.
- Commitment to lifelong learning and advancing the EHS&S profession.
- Nominees need not be members of NAEM.
- Self-nominations are encouraged and accepted.
- All EHS&S industry professionals, including corporate in-house employees, consultants, colleagues and teams, may nominate an individual for the NAEM Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Nominators may nominate more than one individual — a separate form is required for each nominee.
- Nominators need not be members of NAEM.
- Individuals who sit on NAEM's Board of Directors or Board of Regents are not eligible to be nominated.
- The nomination form must be completed.
- Three letters of recommendation must be submitted with nomination.
*Incomplete nominations will not be considered.