Lifetime Achievement Award
NAEM's Lifetime Achievement Award is a prestigious annual award honoring an individual's contribution to their company and the environment, health & safety, and/or sustainability (EHS&S) fields. It recognizes an EHS&S leader whose vision and commitment has positively shaped the EHS&S field within a corporate management role. The 2019 award winner will be honored at the 27th Annual NAEM EHS & Sustainability Management Forum, October 15-18, 2019, in Toronto, Ontario.
Nominees need not be members of NAEM.
Nominees must have:
- 20+ years of exceptional EHS&S performance, currently serving as an in-house EHS&S leader. (Retired executives who worked part of calendar year 2019 are eligible.)
- Distinguished service and leadership within the EHS&S profession.
- Demonstrated impact on organizational performance.
- Proven leadership effectiveness in the development of EHS&S professionals.
- Commitment to industry advancements and lifelong learning.
- Self-nominations are encouraged and accepted.
- All EHS&S industry professionals, including corporate in-house employees, consultants, colleagues and teams, may nominate an individual for the NAEM Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Nominators may nominate more than one individual — a separate form is required for each nominee.
- Nominators need not be members of NAEM.
- The nomination form must be completed.
- Three letters of recommendation must be submitted with nomination.
- Nominees must submit a 15-90 second video on what inspired them to begin their EHS&S career. More information is available on the nomination form.
*Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Nomination forms must be submitted by Friday, June 21, 2019.