Lifetime Achievement Award
QUALIFICATIONSNominees must have:
- 20+ years of exceptional EHS&S performance, currently serving as an in-house EHS & Sustainability leader. (Retired executives who worked part of calendar year 2023 are eligible)
- Distinguished service and leadership within the EHS & Sustainability profession
- Demonstrated impact on organizational performance
- Proven leadership effectiveness in the development of EHS & Sustainability professionals
- Commitment to lifelong learning and advancing the EHS & Sustainability profession
- Nominees need not be members of NAEM
- Self-nominations are encouraged and accepted
- All EHS & Sustainability industry professionals, including corporate in-house employees, consultants, colleagues and teams, may nominate an individual for the NAEM Lifetime Achievement Award
- Nominators may nominate more than one individual — a separate form is required for each nominee.
- Nominators need not be members of NAEM
- Individuals who sit on NAEM's Board of Directors are not eligible to be nominated
- The nomination form must be completed
- Two letters of recommendation must be submitted with nomination
Nomination forms must be received by Friday, July 7, 2023
QUESTIONSVisit our FAQ page.
Nominations are now closed. Join us at FORUM23 where we’ll announce this year’s recipients.