Lifetime Achievement Award
QualificationsNominees need not be members of NAEM. For 2019, consultants and vendors are not eligible to receive awards, but are welcome to nominate corporate clients.
Nominees must have:
- 20+ years of exceptional EHS&S performance, currently serving as an in-house EHS&S leader. (Retired executives who worked part of calendar year 2019 are eligible.)
- Distinguished service and leadership within the EHS&S profession.
- Demonstrated impact on organizational performance.
- Proven leadership effectiveness in the development of EHS&S professionals.
- Commitment to industry advancements and lifelong learning.
- Self-nominations are encouraged and accepted.
- All EHS&S industry professionals, including corporate in-house employees, consultants, colleagues and teams, may nominate an individual for the NAEM Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Nominators may nominate more than one individual — a separate form is required for each nominee.
- Nominators need not be members of NAEM.
- The nomination form must be completed.
- Three letters of recommendation must be submitted with nomination.
- Nominees must submit a 15-90 second video on what inspired them to begin their EHS&S career. More information is available on the nomination form.