Executing Effective Virtual AuditsSolve-It Group
Accelerating your Virtual Auditing ProgramJoin your EHS peers for a deep dive learning focused on the execution and management of virtual EHS audits. This NAEM Solve-It offers you a collaborative problem-solving experience to examine strategic approaches, tools, and technologies as well as offers you an opportunity to tap the knowledge of your peers.
Designed to meet your business objectives, the Solve-It program engages subject matter experts and peer EHS leaders in a variety of robust, interactive formats. Along with your Solve-It cohort, you will learn and share experiences related to the lifecycle of virtual audits, ranging from assessment, preparation and deployment to closing-out findings & corrective action.
NAEM Solve-Its utilize a proprietary model to facilitate peer advice, ensuring focused input from the cohort to help you advance your policies, practices and unravel your management challenges. All attendees come away with customized advice for their EHS virtual audit programs.
Virtual Auditing Solve-It ObjectivesWhat you can expect to learn by joining the group:
- Develop strategies and best practices to tackle EHS virtual auditing
- Understand how your virtual auditing programs compare to your peers including:
- Resources, planning, and frequency
- Successful execution tactics and technology tools
- How Virtual Auditing will be utilized going forward
- Customized support for your specific EHS Virtual Audit challenges
- Build a lasting network of peers & experts for ongoing problem-solving and support
Meeting Sessions will Include:
- Peer & Expert discussion panels
- Informational Presentations (Training Sessions)
- Access to & Engagement with Subject Matter Experts
- Peer Advice Sessions that Utilize a Proprietary Facilitation Model
Solve-It Meeting Schedule - Preliminary Agenda
Session 1: April 28, 2021 - 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (ET)
- Solve-It Kick-off: Meet the Cohort (Facilitated Discussion)
- Topic Overview: Key Elements of Successful Virtual EHS Audits (Presentation)
- Expert Panel: Harvesting Lessons-Learned from Corporate Peers: Resources, Planning and Execution
After a year of intensive use of virtual auditing, this panel of EHS leaders will discuss what worked and what didn’t. Discussion will explore planning requirements, frequency, technology tools, corrective action and closing-out findings.
- Cohort Homework Assignments (Preparation required for sessions 2 & 3)
Session 2: May 5, 2021 - 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (ET) / Session 3: May 12, 2021 - 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (ET)
- Peer-Advisory Experience (Collaborative Problem-Solving)
Using a proprietary facilitation model, each attendee will present a challenge or proposed policy/practice then receive focused input and advice from the Cohort.
Session 4: May 19, 2021 - 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (ET)
- Expert Panel: Virtual Audits as part of the New Normal
Virtual audits will continue to play a vital role in corporate auditing programs beyond 2021. This session will explore what elements are likely to remain in place and which will become obsolete.
- Key Take-Aways: Group discussion on key take-aways and applied learnings
- Solve-It Wrap-up