What is a Solve-It?A Solve-It is a group of in-house corporate EHS & Sustainability professionals, guided by an expert facilitator, that through a series of meetings finds ways to tackle a specific EHS&S challenge.
We are currently forming Solve-It Groups on the following topics:
- Executing Effective Virtual EHS Audits
- Vaccine & Return-to-Work Strategies
- Maximizing Sustainability Reporting
Schedule & Group SizeEach Solve-It group will meet 4-5 times over the course of a 5-6 week period. Meetings will range from 1.5-2.5 hours.
- Dates: Spring 2021. Specific dates will be announced soon! Though the Solve-It schedules are not set yet, the Solve-It groups will meet on different dates so that if someone wanted to register for more than one, they can.
Solve-It ObjectivesThe objective of these groups is for attendees to:
- Benchmark with their peers on specific challenges they are facing
- Build a lasting network of peers & experts they can call upon beyond the series
- Develop strategies and best practices to tackle the specific Solve-It topic
- Walk away with tools and strategies to advance their EHS & sustainability performance goals
Open to all in-house EHS&S professionals (including non-NAEM members) and any sponsors or speakers of the Solve-It series.