Join this free webinar to initiate an agile planning process driven by continuous improvement to achieve better performance even while launching virtual audits. You'll explore six concrete steps to plan a virtual audit program, as presented in the white paper “Virtual Auditing: Guidance and Best Practices” (June 2020):
- Set clear objectives and manage expectations.
- Determine the best allowable operational approach(es).
- Investigate and decide which tech tools to use.
- Establish a policy and procedure for virtual audits. Keep it simple.
- Establish criteria for facility selection.
- Decide how and when to launch the program.
Webinar sponsored by:
What you will learn
- The 6 key elements in planning a virtual audit program
- Practical tips for planning a virtual audit
- The SWOT analysis of one company's initial virtual audits