Webinar recording and presentation slides available soon.
At a time when the COVID-19 pandemic has grounded most corporate EHS auditors, there has been a press of activity to quickly execute virtual audits. In supporting corporate EHS teams, convergence consulting has identified that the planning phase is key to realizing meaningful results in undertaking virtual audits.
Join this free webinar to initiate an agile planning process driven by continuous improvement to achieve better performance even while launching virtual audits. You'll explore six concrete steps to plan a virtual audit program, as presented in the white paper “Virtual Auditing: Guidance and Best Practices” (June 2020):
- Set clear objectives and manage expectations.
- Determine the best allowable operational approach(es).
- Investigate and decide which tech tools to use.
- Establish a policy and procedure for virtual audits. Keep it simple.
- Establish criteria for facility selection.
- Decide how and when to launch the program.
Corporate EHS audit managers who have invested in and conducted virtual EHS audits will share elements of their virtual audit program within the above framework. They will also share key insights from executing their first virtual audits, including how tactics differ from the traditional site visit audit. There will be an opportunity for Q&A with the presenters.
What you will learn
- The 6 key elements in planning a virtual audit program
- Practical tips for planning a virtual audit
- The SWOT analysis of one company's initial virtual audits