30 Over 30 Award
Individuals Making a Positive Difference
The NAEM 30 Over 30 Award recognizes professionals who are making a positive difference to advance the practice of EHS & Sustainability management. Nominations will be accepted for individuals serving in corporate, non-profit, government, academic, consulting, and service provider roles.
Up to thirty 30 Over 30 Award recipients will be honored at NAEM’s 2023 EHS & Sustainability Management Forum, October 24 – 27, 2023 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Accomplished EHS and/or Sustainability professional at least 30 years of age
- Demonstrated achievement and results within their area of responsibility
- Proven impact on their organization or the industry through demonstrated skills and attributes
- Commitment to environmental stewardship, personally and professionally
Nominees need not be members of NAEM.
- All EHS and/or Sustainability industry professionals, including corporate in-house employees, consultants, service providers, or teams, may nominate an individual for the NAEM 30 Over 30 Award
- Nominators may nominate more than one individual—a separate form is required for each nominee
- Self-nominations will be accepted
- Individuals who sit on NAEM's Board of Directors are not eligible to be nominated
- Incomplete forms will not be considered
Nominators need not be members of NAEM.
Nomination forms must be received by Friday, July 7, 2023
Visit our FAQ page.