NexGen Leaders Awards
NAEM NexGen Leaders Awards recognize rising environment, health and safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) managers who possess the talent and skills required for the next generation of EHS&S industry leadership. See past award recipients here.
- High-potential corporate professional with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the fields of environment health & safety and/or sustainability.
- Recognized as an emerging EHS&S leader within their organization.
- Demonstrated results within area of responsibility.
- Proven decision-making and/or problem-solving ability.
- Dedication to professional development.
- Commitment to the EHS&S profession.
- Nominees need not be members of NAEM.
- Any corporate industry professional who is a supervisor/mentor of person being nominated; or, a company executive where person being nominated is employed
- Nominators may nominate more than one individual — a separate form is required for each nominee.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Nominators need not be members of NAEM.
- Individuals who sit on NAEM's Board of Directors or Board of Regents are not eligible to be nominated.
- The nomination form must be completed.
*Incomplete forms will not be considered.
2019 Award Recipients
Lockheed Martin, Rotary & Mission Systems
ESH Senior Manager
2018 Award Recipients
The 2018 NexGen Leaders Awards were sponsored by AECOM.