What is a Solve-It?A Solve-It is a group of in-house corporate EHS & Sustainability professionals, guided by an expert facilitator, that through a series of meetings finds ways to tackle a specific EHS&S challenge.
We are currently offering Solve-It Groups on the following topics:
Schedule & Group SizeEach Solve-It group will meet 4-5 times over the course of a 4-6 week period. Meetings will range from 60-90 minutes.
- Virtual Auditing - This Solve-It Group will meet four times virtually on Wednesdays - April 28, May 5, May 12, and May 19.
- Maximizing Sustainability Reporting - This Solve-It Group on Wednesdays – August 11, August 18, September 1 and September 8.
Solve-It ObjectivesThe objective of these groups is for attendees to:
- Benchmark with their peers on specific challenges they are facing
- Build a lasting network of peers & experts they can call upon beyond the series
- Develop strategies and best practices to tackle the specific Solve-It topic
- Walk away with tools and strategies to advance their EHS & sustainability performance goals
Open to all in-house EHS&S professionals (including non-NAEM members) and any sponsors or speakers of the Solve-It series.